Learn about the 2017 Toyota Corolla with Tarbox Toyota from North Kingstown, RI
Toyota Corolla is giving the competition a run for its money adding Toyota Safety Sense as a standard safety bundle to all 2017 Toyota Corollas. Toyota Safety Sense includes the Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Automatic High Beams, and Dynamic Radar Cruise Control. These incredible safety features come standard with every 2017 Toyota Corolla. No longer do you have to purchase the priciest model to benefit from advanced safety features. Now Toyota gives all of it to you in every trim level, standard. Rhode Island driving just got little bit safer.
2017 marks Toyota Corollas 50th anniversary and Toyota is celebrating by offering a 50th Anniversay Edition. The 50th Anniversary Special Edition includes all SE grade standard features with these enhancements or additions:
- 50th Anniversary Special Edition exterior badge
- 17-in. Machined Alloy Wheels With Dark Gray Paint Inserts
- SofTex®-trimmed front sport seats with premium fabric inserts with Black Cherry contrast stitching and 6-way adjustable driver's seat; and 4-way adjustable passenger seat and seatback pocket
- 60/40 split fold-down rear seat with Black Cherry contrast stitching, center armrest and two cupholders
- Black Cherry contrast stitching on shift boot and dashboard with Black Cherry door trim
- Leather-trimmed tilt/telescopic steering wheel with Black Cherry contrast stitching, paddle shifters and audio, Bluetooth®, MID, TSS-P controls
- Special Edition 50th Anniversary floor mats
- Optional Power tilt/slide moonroof with sliding sunshade
Toyota has made appearance updates to enhance the exterior visual variances between the LE and SE models. The front and rear have different distinct designed between the LE and SE adding more modern styles and distinct designs. Also added were two new exterior colors, Galactic Aqua Mica and Falcon Gray Metallic. On the inside improvements have been to provide a more high quality and advanced look. Corolla has a healthy selection of convenience features, including a 6.1-inch touch-screen display with integrated backup camera and steering wheel controls for audio, Multi-Information Display, Bluetooth® hands-free phone, and voice-command.
With Eight airbags and Toyota Safety Sense you won’t find another vehicle with more advanced standard safety equipment for the money. Come to Tarbox Toyota in North Kingstown RI to test drive the new 2017 Toyota Corolla today!