Peace of mind with every new vehicle.
Toyota is devoted to safety and dependability, and proper vehicle maintenance is important to both. That's why we include a no cost maintenance plan7 with the purchase or lease of every new Toyota for two years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. 24-hour roadside assistance8 is also included for two years, regardless of mileage.
We'll make it easy to take care of your new Toyota.
Toyota-trained technicians will help you fulfill maintenance obligations and help improve your Toyota's overall performance, while keeping a complete history of maintenance visits. Toyota will also deliver timely reminders before your scheduled maintenance.
ToyotaCare Scheduled Factory Maintenance Covers:9
- Inspect and adjust all fluid levels
- Replace engine oil and oil filter10
- Rotate tires
- Multi-point vehicle inspection
24-Hour Roadside Assistance
We can help get you moving again.
ToyotaCare features 24-hour roadside assistance11 for those days when you need a tire changed or a door unlocked.
24-Hour Roadside Assistance Covers:
- Battery jump starts
- Tire service
- Emergency fuel delivery
- Lockout protection
*Covers normal factory scheduled service for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska.
- 1Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, excludes the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee of $825 for Cars, $885 for Small/Light Trucks (Sienna, RAV4, RAV4 EV, Highlander Gas, Highlander HV, FJ Cruiser, 4Runner, Tacoma and Venza), $1100 for Large Trucks (Tundra), and $925 for Large SUVs (Sequoia and Land Cruiser). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota's charge for these services is called the "Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee" and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota's overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. Actual dealer price will vary.
- 22014 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
2015 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- 3EPA-estimated driving range 103 miles when vehicle is fully charged. Excludes driving conditions. Actual mileage will vary.
- 42014 EPA-estimated mpg equivalent. Actual mpge will vary based on driving habits, charging practice, battery age, weather, temperature and road/traffic conditions. Battery capacity will decrease with time and use. For more information on mpge and range, please see www.fueleconomy.gov.
- 52014 EPA-estimated combined miles per gasoline gallon equivalent. Estimate includes consumption of electricity and gasoline energy during EV Mode operation. Actual results will vary for many reasons including driving conditions and how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
- 62014 EPA-estimated 51 city/49 highway/50 combined mpg estimates for Prius Plug-in. Actual mileage will vary.
- 7Covers normal factory scheduled service for two years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska.
- 8Prius Plug-in Hybrid comes with an extra year of roadside assistance, for a total of three (3) years from date of first use. Does not include parts and fluids, except emergency fuel delivery.
- 9Excludes those items listed in the Warranty and Maintenance Guide under Special Operating Conditions.
- 10Consult the vehicle's Warranty and Maintenance Guide for factory-recommended services and intervals.
- 11Does not include parts and fluids, except emergency fuel delivery.
Save more with ToyotaCare PLUS
For more information regarding a ToyotaCare Plus plan please contact a Tarbox Toyota financial services representative.
ToyotaCare Plus. Extended coverage. Added peace of mind.
At Toyota, we're devoted to your vehicle's safety and dependability. That's why every eligible new Toyota comes with ToyotaCare, a no-cost maintenance plan that covers your factory-recommended maintenance for 2 years or 25,000 miles.1 You'll receive multi-point inspections, oil and filter changes,2 tire rotations and 24/7 Roadside Assistance.
But why should your peace of mind end at two years?
ToyotaCare Plus3 from TFS provides the same convenience and peace of mind that come with every eligible new Toyota, but for longer -- up to a total of 5 years or 75,000 miles.4 You'll receive continued coverage of your vehicle's factory-recommended maintenance, plus 24-hour Roadside Assistance.
A variety of plans are available to fit your individual driving needs:
3 years or 35,000 miles;4 3 years or 45,000 miles4
4 years or 45,000 miles;4 4 years or 60,000 miles4
5 years or 55,000 miles;4 5 years or 75,000 miles4
You'll receive the following:
Services such as oil and filter changes, multi-point inspections and tire rotations are covered. Oil and filter changes will be made every 5,000 miles for conventional oil vehicles and 10,000 miles for synthetic oil vehicles.2 All services are based on the recommendations in your vehicle's Scheduled Maintenance Guide
Depending on the ToyotaCare Plus plan purchased, your 30,000; 45,000; 60,000; and 75,000 mile services are covered
24-Hour Roadside Assistance
Coverage is provided throughout the life of your Agreement and includes lockout protection, flat tire changes, jump starts, fluid delivery and towing5
Valuable Dealer Coupons
You'll receive coupons and exclusive offers for savings on selected services from your participating Toyota dealer
Personalized Service Reminders
A service reminder schedule will be built based on your own driving habits, and you'll receive reminders when you're due for service
Computerized Service History
An electronic history of all maintenance performed helps preserve your vehicle's resale value
It pays to keep up the upkeep
ToyotaCare Plus is backed by Toyota and provides the peace of mind you deserve. You'll be able to:
- Keep on top of your factory-recommended maintenance, including both major and minor services
- Rest assured your maintenance will be completed by Toyota-trained technicians with Toyota-approved parts
- Help maintain your Toyota's safety, performance and resale value, while protecting yourself from rising maintenance costs
- Potentially increase vehicle resale value with plan transferability
- Help fulfill maintenance obligations on your leased vehicle
1 Covers normal factory scheduled service for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever occurs first. See participating dealer for coverage details.
2 The use of synthetic grade engine oil may be indicated for your vehicle. Synthetic oil may require changing less often. Consult your vehicle's Scheduled Maintenance Guide for factory-recommended oil grade and service intervals. Additional Maintenance Items listed under Special Operating Conditions in the Scheduled Maintenance Guide are NOT covered under your ToyotaCare Plus agreement.
3 Only vehicles with no more than 31,000 miles and are less than 37 months from date of first use are eligible for ToyotaCare Plus.
4 Whichever occurs first. Coverage is effective as of vehicle's date of first use, and begins at the expiration of the complimentary maintenance plan.
5 Does not include delivery of parts and fluids; towing is provided to the nearest Toyota dealer, with a maximum of $100 per occurrence.
Program may not be available in all states. See plan for complete coverage terms and conditions. See participating dealer for details. Toyota Financial Services is a service mark of Toyota Motor Insurance Services, Inc., and its subsidiary, Toyota Motor Insurance Company.